Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bowler hats chase away the rainy day blues

Hey there everyone! I should get an award for the least active blogger ever hahah. Like I often say, when you go to Music College, blogging usually tends to come last after all the perks of keeping up with being a musician, but I am loving it :)

So little darlings! How is everyone doing? I hope you all had  great christmases and new years. I sure did. This winter season I got a whole full month with my boyfriend. And just like he did last year, he helped me this year to decorate my house for christmas and make a wonderful christmas tree. I am really lucky to have him ^_^.

Anywho, this is an outfit from a little while back that I had failed to post, I just wanted to share it with you :)

I am wearing:

Black dress ~ thrifted
Black Bowler Hat ~ Big it Up
Polka-dot heels ~ Forever  21
Ruby tights ~ Walmart


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Spare me a few words and I'll return them with love :)