Friday, February 8, 2013

Closet winner

Greetings friends! It's awfully cold outside! But I was going through my closet today
and I found this dress. I had bought it almost 3 years ago. At the time I was a lot  more of a heavier girl, and I took it out today and wore it. It fits magically. I guess I am wearing it to celebrate my change in fitness perhaps? Anyhow, this vintage dress is a work of art, and it's black velvet too!

 I believe I bought it that long time ago at a Good Will store. Luckily there is a goodwill store right by my college!! I'm so lucky to have it there, but it is oh sooo tempting on my wallet!

Anyways, I just wanted to share it with you lovely ladies on the inter-webs!
You never know what beauties you will find in the thrift stores, so keep your eyes pealed ;)

Off shoulder detail black velvet dress........... Thrifted from Good Will
Mint Floral Simple Minds heels..................... Purchased from Office Shoes






No comments:

Post a Comment

Spare me a few words and I'll return them with love :)